Give up defining yourself - to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will...– Eckhart Tolle (via budddha)
My guitar smells like weed. It must be from all...
I'm taking a class on Asian religions and I'm...
It’s such an awesome class so far!
Please do this. I need a reward for finishing my...
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.– Thich Nhat Hanh (via nminusone)
At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or...– (via mysticmementos)
Ask please. Bored out of my fucking mind.
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
9. Three of your current feelings?
10. What are you craving right now?
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Favorite movie ever?
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Could you handle being in the military?
22. What are you listening to right now?
24. Are your parents strict?
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Whats on your mind right now?
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
30. Do you rent movies often?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
33. Name five facts about yourself.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
36. Brown or white eggs?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Beatles fans: goodbye
Doors fans: I love you, wont you tell me your name
Pink Floyd fans: is there anybody in there?
Led Zeppelin fans: BABE BABE BABE BABE
Nirvana fans: hello, hello..how low...
Foo Fighters fans: I've waited here for you everlong...
Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable...– Carl Jung (via prinsith) This is exactly how I feel. I need friends.
If things don't change soon, this will be the...
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!
I’M SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!
Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.– Rumi (via wethinkwedream)